A 12-week Online Class for Creating a Fulfilling, Thriving Business
Do you dream of transforming your passion into a rock-solid business that can fully support you, your family, and your goals for the future?
Maybe you currently have a business, but it’s not performing up to your expectations.
Are you ready to move your business to a new level of profitability and experience more financial freedom and stability…on a consistent basis?
Do you have tons of great ideas, but are having problems focusing them into a cohesive business plan and strategy?
As an entrepreneur, you’re passionately committed to your work, but sometimes, you wonder if you’ll ever make enough money to live the good life, provide for your loved ones and retire before the age of 80.
Well, stop wondering and start learning the secrets to building a thriving business.
In Business Mastery, you will receive everything you need to design, build, and grow a highly profitable and sustainable business doing the work you love.
In this 12-week class, you will learn how to:
- Finally get clear about what you really want to be doing.
- Identify and connect with those clients you really want to work with.
- Plan out every step you need to take to succeed in your business so you can identify possible mistakes before they happen.
- Establish or Raise your pricing (the right way) and sell more of your products or services.
- Kick fear to the curb and become completely confident in the value you offer.
- Create marketing materials (online and offline) that immediately engage your ideal clients and get them interested in your work.
- Get clear on how much money you need the business to make to cover all your expenses and be able to pay yourself and your employees well.
- Transform your relationship with money to achieve long-term financial stability.
- Write a business plan so you can apply for a business loan and to use to identify everything you need to do and have in place to create a profitable business.
So, here’s how it works…
Each week I will send you a link for a Zoom meeting. That’s right I will be running the class myself each and every week.
You will also receive a handout each week which includes templates for you to fill in during class. That way at the end of the class all your materials will be complete and organized in a single location.
The classes will be taped so that you can listen to them anytime you need a refresher.
In between classes you can meet with your classmates on a private Facebook page. That is where you can try out your marketing messages, the name of your company and tagline, website copy and blog ideas to get feedback and support.
By the end of this 12-week class, you will have the business, marketing, and money-management strategies you need to build a profitable, full-time business doing the work you love, including:
- Clearly defined business goals with a step-by-step action plan by which to achieve them.
- A list of potential clients and contacts.
- Your own unique marketing message and marketing materials.
- Simple social media strategies (that don’t suck up all your time.)
- A sound financial plan and money management system.
- Proven tools to help keep you motivated and moving in the right direction.
This class is limited to 15 students.
It will fill up quickly, so sign up today!
- Online 12 Week Class
- Tuition: 1200.00 or four payments of $300.00
Or save $100.00 by paying $1100.00 when you register
- Begins Wednesday, January 5, 2021
- 7:00-9:00pm CDT
If you choose to make payments, your first payment of $300.00 will be billed when you register, the rest will be billed automatically on the date you registered in February, March and April.
Week by Week what we will be doing:
Week 1 – The Vision: Clarifying Your Business Dream.
Week 2 – Money: You can’t have a successful business while ignoring your financial health.
Week 3 – Who are your clients going to be and how are you going to find them.
Week 4 – Your Marketing Message: Who you are and what you do for your clients?
Week 5 – The tools: websites, business cards, LinkedIn etc.
Week 6 – Self Management and Success Strategies: handling inner and outer criticism and fear.
Week 7 – Organizational Plan: What needs to be done and who is going to do it.
Week 8 – Strategic Planning: month by month plan of what you must do to reach your goals.
Week 9 – Pricing.
Week 10 – So how are you really going to reach your financial goals: creating your sales team (most of whom you don’t have to pay).
Week 11 – Creating Your Business Plan.
Week 12 – Putting it all together.
Certified Money and Business Coach
I think of myself more as a self-love coach than as a money coach. I help my clients see their value, so they come to believe they are worthy of more. Sure, I also teach them to make spending plans and how to get out of debt and save. More importantly, I help them to see that by taking care of their money they can better take care of themselves and the people they love.
Self-love? What does that have to do with managing money and financial success, you may ask?