Do you dream of leaving Your job and starting your own business but don’t know how to make that happen?
To safely leave your current job you will need to either have some money put aside until your business can support you or have a plan to cover these expenses. But how much will you need? You may be unclear about how you can ever save the money you’ll need. Although you have an idea about what kind of business you want you may not be clear about the specifics of what products and services you plan to offer, how to set your pricing, who your clients will be and if you can do this on your own or would like partners or employees.
In this 2 hour workshop, you will:
- Determine how much money you will need to safely leave your job or create a plan to work full or part time while you build the business
- Get clear about how much money you need for your personal expenses and to repay any debt you have
- Learn ways to start saving so you will have the money you need when you are ready to leave
- Clarify what business you want to create
- Understand how much money your new business will need to generate
- Start to research others in your field and how they succeeded
- Learn the steps you will need to take to get your new business started
- Put a plan in place for getting started while you are still working at your job
- Get clear on how much money you need the business to make to cover all your expenses and be able to pay yourself and your employees well
So, here’s how it works…
We will meet on Zoom.
Before the workshop begins I will send you a list of documents you will need to have available to use during the session. I will also send a questionnaire so you can begin clarifying what kind of business you want.
The workshop will be recorded so that you can listen to it anytime you need a refresher.
By the end of this workshop, you will know what you will need to have in place to build a profitable, full-time business doing the work you love.
This class is limited to 30 students.
It will fill up quickly, so sign up today!
- 1 two hour workshop
- Tuition: $49.00
- Meets Tuesday, March 29, 2022
- 7:00-9:00pm CDT
- After you enroll you will receive a questionnaire to help you clarify what kind of business you want to create. The sooner you enroll the more time you will have to figure out the details of what you will offer, who your clients will be and what you will need to start your business.
Certified Money and Business Coach
I think of myself more as a self-love coach than as a money coach. I help my clients see their value, so they come to believe they are worthy of more. Sure, I also teach them to make spending plans and how to get out of debt and save. More importantly, I help them to see that by taking care of their money they can better take care of themselves and the people they love.
Self-love? What does that have to do with managing money and financial success, you may ask?